Basic Ballet Barre Video

Sunday, August 14, 2016


If you saw my Ballet Class When Traveling video you'll know that I started a new job at the beginning of this summer. I had to go out of town for two weeks to train and after getting home, my new schedule made it tough to make it to class on time. It had been about a month without class before I got back into the studio and, boy, did my body feel it. I consider myself an advanced adult ballet dancer and some of my classes are very fast paced and difficult. I love it, but coming back from some time off I felt like my body needed a minute to catch back up. I asked Abby about doing a super basic ballet barre to help get the muscles and placement going again and she filmed this fantastic ballet barre for everyone!


Abby and I are both very strong believers in going back to the basics at no matter what level you are. Everything you do in ballet builds off of the basics, which is a fantastic thing - no matter what happens, the basics are always there for you. So whether you are just starting ballet, starting back to ballet, coming back from time off or injury, or just want to slow things down, this video is here for you! Give it a "thumbs up" and leave a comment if you enjoy it! - Jana


Follow Ballerinas By Night! YouTube  Facebook  Instagram

1 comment

Katia said...

Is there a downloadable version available that I could put on my tablet and take to the studio with me?

(Thank you for everything you do! The site is so helpful.)

Copyright © Ballerinas By Night. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co