Brunch with Ballet Friends!

Monday, May 8, 2017



I feel so lucky that ballet has introduced some amazing women (and men!) into my life. Obviously ballet brought Abby and I together - and that meeting literally changed the course of my life - so I do not take for granted these ballet friendships! I have continued to meet wonderful, kind, beautiful people through adult ballet and I couldn't be more grateful!

I think what is extra cool about meeting other dancers as adults is that while ballet is a big part of our lives, it isn't the only thing in our lives that is important to us. Our conversations can wander off into travel, relationships, work, goals, etc. While the common denominator is ballet, and there is always plenty to talk about there, it's wonderful that our lives are so enriched with other things that we can learn about from each other. But it's like there's this unspoken understanding that no matter what we do & where life takes us, ballet is always in the back of our minds.

This Saturday I met three of my ballet friends for brunch (Kristin, Madison, & Allie). All four of us grew up in different states, but throughout conversations we made numerous connections of mutual friends! The ballet world really is so tiny.


And then on Sunday I met up with a viewer named Paige who discovered through photos & videos that we live in the same town. Our mutual connections were off the charts as I pulled up some old performance photos where she knew person after person :) We even discovered we went to the same schools growing up!


I'm feeling so grateful for this community and I'm inspired to meet more of you face-to-face! I'm going out to New York City in a few weeks so I'm going to work on arranging a meet-up time if there is any interest in that! I'll post details later, so make sure to follow us here on the blog (subscribe via email in the sidebar) and our YouTube channel. I hope everyone had a great weekend!!

- Jana
SaveSave

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Dr OSAGIE for helping me increase the size of my Penis. I have been married for a long time and due to my small Penis I was unable to satisfy my wife and that made us childless and my wife planned to leave me I was really disappointed with myself and I was also having weak erection I thought all my hope was gone not until I saw a testimony on how the same Dr OSAGIE helped someone increase his Penis size. I was desperate to do anything to regain my sex life back and I contacted him and he promise to help me so he gave me a herbal mixture which i was using and after three days I began to experience changes. I am writing this testimony not only because he has helped me increase the size of my Penis, I can now satisfy my wife and my wife is three months pregnant. All thanks to Dr OSAGIE if you are having a weak erection problem or small Penis size contact him with his email:drosagiesolutionhome5 @ gmail. com or whats app him +2347035866588.

Copyright © Ballerinas By Night. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co