New York City Meet Up!

Monday, May 22, 2017

I am heading to New York this week! So excited for some time off to spend almost every moment doing ballet things :)

And what kind of ballet vacation would it be if I didn't try to meet some of my fellow adult ballerinas?! I would love to meet any of you in the area while I am in town! Here are the deets!!

The Jeff Koons piece Seated Ballerina is currently at Rockefeller Center. Since I am lucky enough to be in New York when one of these temporary cool things happen, let's meet there to see it!

Ballerinas By Night Meet Up in NYC

Thursday May 25th @ 6:30pm
Rockefeller Plaza - on 50th St. side
**Follow the @ballerinasbynight Instagram account for specific location updates via Insta Story**

Image via designboom

According to the Rockefeller website, if there is inclement weather, the piece will have to be deflated, so also make sure to follow Instagram in case it rains (looks like it's going to) and we need to make other arrangements. Let's all cross our fingers for no rain!

- Jana


No comments

Copyright © Ballerinas By Night. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co