Checking in and update

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Hello everyone! Abby here. We are working to bring you some new BBN videos and information, but I thought I would check in here on the blog.

Summer has been wonderful here! I've been busy teaching and dancing, and this is the first time in a long, long time that my summer has truly been saturated with ballet. I am loving it. The big news is that I will be going to another new teacher training in August, and I hope to be able to share some of that experience with you! So stay tuned!

How is your summer going? More or less dancing than you had hoped? How are your cross training goals going?

Confession? I have not kept up with pilates the way I had planned because we just moved across town, and the move took way more out of me than I expected. The good news is that since I have been able to continue going to class regularly, I still feel in pretty good shape and hope to get back on track with pilates. We only have three weeks until our season starts here, and one week of that I will be in training, so my new goal is to get 10 pilates workouts in between now and then (3 a week plus 1, hmmmm).

See? It's easy to fall off the wagon, but that doesn't mean we have to give up. We can always reassess our goals, and get back on our way to moving forward!

No comments

Copyright © Ballerinas By Night. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co