Jana's Ballet Shoes Collection

Thursday, August 31, 2017


Because there's no such thing as too many shoes, right?

I don't know what it is about ballet shoes, or any ballet attire for that matter, that makes it so hard for me to get rid of. I have no problem throwing away magazines from last month, street clothes I don't wear, or household items that never get used, but ballet shoes that I never wear? Well, we must keep those!! :)

I love trying new ballet shoes so I've acquired a small collection over the past five or so years (and a bonus old leather pair that has to be from at least nine years ago!). I had a fun time going through these and even wore a pair this week that I had completely forgotten about :)

So Danca SD16
Sansha "#1 Pro"
Watch the video below and give it a thumbs up if you too love ballet shoes. And you don't even have to ask - I'm definitely doing a pointe shoes collection video next!

- Jana



No comments

Copyright © Ballerinas By Night. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co